We have been doing reel well on the snook, trout, flounder, snapper, redfish, mackerel, and sheepshead. The weather is getting way cooler and the fish are moving into their winter habitats. Great concentrations are hanging on the mangrove edges and we have fun snatching them out of their home for a visit. Doubles
- Published in Baracuda, Black Drum, Black Seabass, Bonita, Cobia, Fishing Charter Tampa Florida, Fishing Guide Florida, Flounder, Gause Built Boat, Grouper, Jack Crevalle, Kids Fishing, Permit, Pompano, Redfish, Repeat Client, Shark, Sheeps Head, Snapper, Snook, Spanish and King Mackerel, Spotted Sea Trout
Tampa Fishing Flats, Bay and Nearshore Kingfish, Mackerel, Shark, Bonita and Flats Species all in the same day! Great fishing for snook redfish trout and smaller species. Not to say that these fish are not big! That is simply not the case. I am getting slot slams which is the 3 main species targeted in
- Published in Uncategorized
Tampa Fishing is hot as it can be. It has been hot and the fishing and the Flats Slams are in full swing even in the cruddy windy weather! It usually clears up by the end of the day and everyone has a ton of fun! I call it stitching the day so make it
- Published in Black Seabass, Bonita, Cobia, Fishing Charter Tampa Florida, Fishing Guide Florida, Fishing Guide Tampa Bay, Fishing Trips Tampa Bay, Jack Crevalle, Permit, Pompano, Redfish, Shark, Spanish and King Mackerel, Spotted Sea Trout, Tampa Fishing Charters, Tampa Fishing Guide
Tarpon Fishing Mackerel Fishing Shark Fishing Redfish in The Flats Fishing Family Fun Fishing for shark and Mackerel Cobia Fishing Redfish Mackerel Snapper and Flounder fishing Redfish in the Flats of Tampa Florida
- Published in Uncategorized
Shark Quadruple hook ups, double hooks on Spinner and Black tip. Giant Bull sharks. Silky Sharks on top water artificial lures. Great Times in Tampa Florida Flats Fishing in Tampa has been great too. Redfish, snook and trout are great to eat and fun to catch! Jack Crevalle in the 18lb range are real tackle
The tide was right for tailing reds and we were staring at them all day and they were eating the bait all day! Good times for sure!
- Published in Gause Built Boat, Redfish, Shark, Snapper, Snook, Spanish and King Mackerel, Spotted Sea Trout
This couple went fishing and it was cold in the morning and got really warm. Right when the sun popped out we caught Permit, Jack and Pompano! Great day sight fishing for really large fish! Go fishing folks it is awesome out there!
- Published in Black Drum, Gause Built Boat, Jack Crevalle, Permit, Pompano, Sheeps Head, Snapper, Snook, Spanish and King Mackerel, Spotted Sea Trout, Tarpon, What to Do in Tampa Bay
We clobbered them this day! You have to take advantage when you can to get yourself some of these fish for sure!
- Published in Black Drum, Black Seabass, Cobia, Jack Crevalle, Permit, Pompano, Redfish, Shark, Sheeps Head, Snapper, Snook, Spotted Sea Trout, Tarpon, What to Do in Tampa Bay
THese fish were complete bruisers! We wore him out 1/2 hour at a time. 13-15lb fish on 20lb test We got about 10 of them and we were done! Sighting these fish casting and getting double hook ups left and right! some of these fish steam you to your backing and you have to chase
We were sight casting Jack Crevalle and Permit as well as Pompano. Great day all around! Love this vocation! make it a great day in Tampa Bay Florida fishing with Shallow Point Fishing Charters and Dave Beede