As a fishing guide full time in Tampa Florida I fish all year round. 365 Days per year through all sorts of weather and situations. Great days all the way around! Snook Trout Redfish, Mackerel Sharks Grouper Tuna Flounder Kingfish, Tarpon, Permit, Pompano, Cobia, Big Sharks and all sorts. I even got sailfish in the
The fishing in the flats and around Tampa Bay has been spectacular! Tides have been great and even in the wind we are still producing extremely well and to my standard! Clients are happy and repeats are keeping the game strong! Make it happen and have a good time! Thanks for coming out!
Fishing has been epic in Tampa Florida! I get calls people asking can I catch shark and I say sure! Hammer Head sharks, Bull Sharks, Black Tip, Bonnet and Spinner sharks. These are large fish! Done! Can we catch Tarpon….No I would not guarantee it but we have been jumping them! Check out the smile
- Published in Black Drum, Cobia, Fishing Charter Tampa Florida, Fishing Guide Florida, Fishing Guide Tampa Bay, Gause Built Boat, Grouper, Jack Crevalle, Permit, Pompano, Redfish, Repeat Client, Shark, Sheeps Head, Snapper, Snook, Spanish and King Mackerel, Spotted Sea Trout, Tampa Fishing Charters, Tampa Fishing Guide
Lets just say fishing is going to get better to the point where the water cools down these fish are going to go berzerk! Flats fishing for redfish snook and trout. Beating the bushes and out in the middle flats we can get mackerel and snapper along with more trout bluefish and big jack
Flounder can be big but they are infrequent. Some of them eat large baits! Trout snappper grouper and black sea bass are good to eat and great fun! While you are catching them you get your shots at Mackerel, shark and cobia and a infrequent tarpon! Shark are by far the stellar part
- Published in Baracuda, Black Drum, Black Seabass, Cobia, Fishing Charter Tampa Florida, Flounder, Grouper, Jack Crevalle, Redfish, Shark, Snapper, Snook, Spotted Sea Trout, Tampa Fishing Charters, Tampa Fishing Guide, Tarpon
We went from catching sheepshead and snapper to catching redfish snook trout and large ones at that! Big Jack Crevalle too! Good times in Tampa Florida Slams are on for the month of April! IMG_3842
- Published in Black Drum, Cobia, Flounder, Jack Crevalle, Redfish, Shark, Snook, Spanish and King Mackerel, Spotted Sea Trout, Tampa Fishing Charters, Tarpon
Flats bay and nearshore fishing has been pretty intense! it was warm and the snook redfish and trout were eating just about everything. Then the winds picked up it went from 87 degrees down to 37 degrees with 30knt winds. I mean we still caught the fish with positive anglers thinking we can
- Published in Black Drum, Black Seabass, Cobia, Fishing Charter Tampa Florida, Grouper, Jack Crevalle, Permit, Pompano, Redfish, Sheeps Head, Snapper, Snook, Spanish and King Mackerel, Spotted Sea Trout, Tampa Fishing Charters
This is a picture of me that the client wanted after we had a epic bite on snapper, small grouper, sheepshead, key west grunts, blue fish, lady fish, SPotted sea trout and pompano. We just had fun fishing the flats and bays of Tampa Florida so I just obliged and why not! It was fun
Tampa Fishing is hot as it can be. It has been hot and the fishing and the Flats Slams are in full swing even in the cruddy windy weather! It usually clears up by the end of the day and everyone has a ton of fun! I call it stitching the day so make it
- Published in Black Seabass, Bonita, Cobia, Fishing Charter Tampa Florida, Fishing Guide Florida, Fishing Guide Tampa Bay, Fishing Trips Tampa Bay, Jack Crevalle, Permit, Pompano, Redfish, Shark, Spanish and King Mackerel, Spotted Sea Trout, Tampa Fishing Charters, Tampa Fishing Guide
Fishing charters have been very successful with Cobia, Snapper Mackerel shark and trout on each trip. They seem to be getting bigger. Snapper limits are almost a guarantee! Redfish are spooky but they are real good when they finally show up! Snook are quick to hit and are providing a quick breathtaking fight!